Re: Cleveland Workman's Circle Bendix workshop: Fun!

Lori (and Yakov), sounds great (and I'm not a dancer!).

Re the VHS tapes;  I'm sure I can get support to get the Kadimah (yiddish
library) in Melbourne to purchase one.  This is SO needed If we're ever to
revive yiddish dance here.  I'm also interested in
a copy of the text descriptions.

If the VHS can be recorded (for us) in PAL format, (or even digital) it would
be a vunderbarer zakh.  Otherwise, we'll convert from NTSC for local use.

--
Regards,

Lionel Mrocki and Karen Amos

"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day
 they start making vacuum cleaners." -Ernst Jan Plugge

Visit <<http://www.klezmania.com.au>> for the latest information on
KLEZMANIA;  Performance dates, Sound files, Photos and more.

Visit <<http://members.optushome.com.au/amrocks/karenlionel.html>>
to see our family.