Castelnuovo-Tedesco's Jewish songs

Dear List,
I have a little programming emergency - a concert I was just asked to do with
only a month to go, and with a very specific focus (Italian-Jewish).  I want
to do some songs of Castelnuovo-Tedesco (henceforth "C", so this doesn't take
me all night!), but apparently a lot of his compositions are unpublished &
with limited time, any pointers would be a big help.  I'm only interested in
his explicitly Jewish songs.   I have his "V'erastich" and a group of 3
Sephardic Songs - but I know he wrote a lot more.  If anyone has a specific
suggestion, especially pieces for soprano, but also any pieces you think are
really good - I would really appreciate it!
The other composer I'm interested in, if anyone has specific recommendations,
is Alberto Hemsi.
Thanks,
Ilana

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->