Re: Italian connections...

There is Rossi, but not being familiar with his entire body of work, I
don't know whether he composed any Jewish music for solo voice.
Lorele

--
Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1: Passover, is
available! All Yiddish, all Passover! Great music, fun songs, famous musicians!

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->