Re: Chassidic dance sets?

In a message dated 1/9/02 9:43:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, AGREENBA (at)
aol(dot)com
writes:

<< I own volume 2 of Velvel's "Songs of the Chassidim" and out of 210 tunes
from
 both the Besht and Chabad branches he only has one of your tunes you list: 3
 versions of Ani Mamin. The first one is the one most people have sung at
 Holocaust observances, by Fastag, but two others -  one by Parnes, the other
 by Stockhommer - are quite beautiful. Actually I have found m >>

I'm pretty sure the Ani Ma'amim that the people have requested of Lori is the
one written by Mordechai Ben David....the one where the lyric eventually gets
to " Moshiach, Moshiach, Moshiach!!!...

We have played this with great response at  chassidic and non-chassidic
simchot.

mike eisenstadt