From: MaxwellSt (at) aol(dot)com
To: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Subject: Chassidic dance sets?
Date: Wed, Jan 9, 2002, 4:06 PM

Dear fellow klezmer jobbers,

Here comes another chassidic gig, and a list of requests that I have never
heard of: Ani Ma'amin, Samachnu Mi Elokeynu, Nigun Va'itin, L'Binyamin,
Hazak,,,,The client is dumbfounded that we don't know these smash hits.
Where does a poor motley klezmer band with an aging book of "best Chassidic
hits" and a fake chart of Modim and Moshiach go to find these musical
wonders?  Any clues?

~Lori (not singing) in Chicago

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->