RE:Klezmer conferences in Israel

Dear listers
 can anyone help this person who cam in off the jmi website www.jmi.org.uk
<http://www.jmi.org.uk/>   Many thanks, Geraldine
Gentlemen: I'm sure you have better things to do than answer E-Mails from
total strangers, but I wonder if you know of any upcoming Klezmer
conferences or festivals  taking place in Israel.  I would be very grateful
if you did.  I would like to vacation in Israel to show some support in hard
times but I'm afraid I would be bored going to museums.
MaraClaire (at) aol(dot)com <mailto:MaraClaire (at) aol(dot)com>

---