Rock of (Moroccan) Ages

Actually, I don't know. I've heard it during fieldwork and at one of the
Moroccan synagogues and Solly used to sing it in the good old Gerineldo
days - but I don't even think I have a field tape of it for some reason,
maybe an old one of Solly. There aren't that many CD's of Moroccan
Jewish religious music, and I don't think it's on the Paul Bowles
re-issue (Rounder) which in any case isn't from the north (ex-Spanish
zone) of Morocco.
Solly is enlisting my help on a project to sing - and produce a fully
annotated CD - all or almost all the Tangier repertoire piyyutim, we've
been working on them bit by bit.
Cheers, Judith