Re: kumt tsu geyn

Okay, then, if the whole thing says, "Eliyohu hanovi/kumt tsu geyn tsu undz
farshtelt/Eliyohu, mit dayn gutskayt is dokh ful di gantse velt", does this
make a
difference.  Is this expository, "Eliyohu is coming (or "comes") to us
disguised", or as
a wish, "Eliyohu, come to us disguised!"

a dank,
Lorele