Re: kumt tsu geyn

Sam, I need it a little less informal than "drops in".  Would "visits" convey
the
same meaning?  I don't think it gives the same meaning of unexpectedness, which
fits, given Eliyohu's proclivities of showing up at all Jewish events, disguised
as a regular person to check on our readiness for Moyshiakh.
Lorele