Re: What is Jewish Music - the Metaquestion

I don't mean to throw another log on the fire but what
do you mean by "Israeli Music Ick?"  Are you refering
to music created by Israelis?  or an "Israeli Musical
Style" (which is hard or impossible to define).

There is some wonderful music coming out of Israel
now, (David Broza, Sheva, Eyal Sela, etc..)

If you mean Poogy I agree...

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->