Re: What is Israeli Music - the Metaquestion

I beg to differ with you on Broza but I guess it comes
down to personal choice.  I saw him last night at
Makor and have seen him several times.  I find his
shows envigorating and uplifting.  He is an incredible
guitarist and an electric entertainer.  While he
doesn't write his own lyrics the words of his songs
are wonderfully poetic.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->