Re: Poogy

If I remember correctly, one of the founding members of Poogy -- and
they keep threatening to have a reunion concert tour, by the way -- was
Meir Fenigstein, probably better known in the States as founder and
director of the Israel Film Festival. I feel on much safer ground in
saying that for this particular adventure he (gradually) has earned our
thanks, as Israeli cinema has slowly crawled out of the primordial mire
(or was that Meyer?) and into step with the rest of the world. That
however, is another story, boys and girls, for another time. And another
list.

George (no, you may NOT have another drink of water) Robinson

PS to Seth Rogovoy:
I've always thought of myself as the Seth Rogovoy of Washington Heights.
(Or the Chuck Knoblauch of Central Park, depending on my mood).

GRR

--
George Robinson
Author, Essential Judaism