Re: '"Empezar Ouiero Contar" Canciones Sefarad'

I'll hopefully be getting some notes about the concert and the wonderful
new CD up this weekend on the klezmershack. The gist, however, is that
I echo Robert and Joel. Judith and Tamar are usually excellent. The show
we (Robert and I, at least) saw was beyond that. Just extraordinary.
Which I think is quite something when you consider that the concert
was more of a lecture-concert, not just singing.

ari