Re: Kol Isha

jbielan (at) pacbell(dot)net writes:

> by people like Joni
> Mitchell, Barbra Streisand, Beverly Sills, Debbie Friedman and Patti
> LaBelle -  all without one thought single thought of arousal!

I think that kol isha only refers to Barbara and the other Jewish singers
mentioned.  My experience is that those who don't listen, don't listen to
JEWISH women singing.  In one case, the gentlemen in question left the room
when I sang, but came back (to kibbitz, not to listen) when the pop band with
the black female singer came to belt out some Motown!
Lori

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->