Re: Book on Lubavitcher Music

on 2/15/01 9:27 AM, George Robinson at GRComm (at) concentric(dot)net wrote:

> Yes, I'm in complete agreement with Pete on this one. Excellent book,
> makes me want to run out and buy the three volumes of Lubavitcher
> nigunim and all the tapes.

Where can I find this 3 volumes of Lubavitcher nigunim? How many tapes are
"all" the tapes? And are they available as CDs?

Seth

--
Seth Austen

http://www.sethausten.com
emails: seth (at) sethausten(dot)com
klezmusic (at) earthlink(dot)net

"Without this complete freedom for the artist to create according to his
impulses, [music will] tend to provide the public with what is understood
with least effort. Under such conditions, music becomes a mere amusement or,
as totalitarian governments seem to wish, a drug." ?Roger Sessions