Re: Yiddish short story for klezmer film sought

Not musical, but on the Israeli-Yiddish thread...

I just had an interesting discussion with my cousin, whose kids (like mine)
are named Yiddish (not Hebrew) names, even though we are not frum.  She
struggled with the teachers at her Jewish dayschool to call her kids by their
correct names.  Her Dov-Ber (for instance) was called Dov until she called a
conference.  Just more supporting evidence that the Israeli school of
thinking doesn't always warm up to the Old World, even here in America.

Lori