Re: Fwd: Yiddish short story for klezmer film sought

  Not everyone as the command of Yiddishkeyt that some of us have. If you
don't want to help than don't, but I have no problem with making suggestions
to this person and I did. As my Hebrew School teacher, Rabbi Siment used to
say: asking questions is the gateway to knowledge.
     Trudi the G