Re: Fwd: Yiddish short story for klezmer film sought

It's good, of course, that we try to be there for each other on this list w/
respect to music/information/etc. searches, but this guy just seems to want
everybody to do his work for him.

Unless this has been unintentionally garbled in transition, it's an inane
request.  He's looking for "a" short story to make a film of?  Good grief!!
Read some short stories, man, and then more, and then more, until you find
one you want to dramatize.

Unless, again, this is a garbled transition, this fellow is not a serious
artist by definition.