Re: george's columns

Okay, you beat it out of me. I confess.

I've been sending all my columns to another klezmer shack, where they
retrofit them with superchargers. They are currently being used to
smuggle latkes clandestinely to arms of revolutionaries in the Judean
hills. (You know, those hills named after girls named Judy?)

So sue me already.

George Robinson
(who admits to anything and nothing at the same time)

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL