Re: Songs of the Sephardim

In a message dated 6/7/0 5:56:54 PM, GRComm (at) concentric(dot)net writes:

<<  but the reason that my article isn't on the
Jewish Week website is simply that my contract with them only gives them
first North American serial rights; they have no electronic right >>

As I have suggested in the past, I think the "Ladino" music market COULD BE
very big. The response is to the article is fantastic, there are so many
people out there who have never been able to find any quantities of this
music. Yet, those few companies that do distribute Ladino titles don't feel
they are worth promoting...somewhat like trying to get Klezmer music books
published, right Josh?
Simon
Hatikvah