Re: Songs of the Sephardim

A few months ago, I was contacted by George Rrobinson on an article he wanted
to do on Ladino music. I sent him an assortment of Cds, the article, "Songs
of The Sephardim" was published in the May 26 edition of The Jewish Week in
New York. Unfortunately, the article was not on their web site, but someone
was kind enough to send me a copy.

Included in the review:
"Liturgy of Ezra Bessaroth" by Isaac Azose
"Cantigas" and "Mazal" by Fortuna
"Sephardic Songs' by Jana Lewitova
"Spring In Salonika" by savina Yannatou
"Jewish -Spanish Songs of Thessaloniki" by David Saltiel
 and more.
To view these and other "Ladino" recordings, visit our "Ladino" pages at:
                http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/ladino1.html

Simon
Hatikvah Music
323) 655-7083