Re: Songs of the Sephardim

No disrespect to Simon, to whom much praise is due, particularly for the
CDs that my column is about, but the reason that my article isn't on the
Jewish Week website is simply that my contract with them only gives them
first North American serial rights; they have no electronic rights. And
that is by my choice, because that way I can resell the piece and make
decent money. (Hey, if you're going to write for Jewish papers, you know
you're not going to get rich -- this is the only way.)

However, I also send my columns to Ari, who has carte blanche to post
them as he sees fit.

George Robinson

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL