Re: to Joel Bresler mainly

Khaverim --

Wow! I just checked this website that Jerzy recommended -- the prices
are jawdroppingly low -- worth checking out the Jewish music section
just for the selection of Schulhoff recordings alone -- several dollars
below US prices for similar or same CDs!

Of course, I don't know how much (or how efficient) shipping is, but I'm
impressed all the same.

George Robinson

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL