RE: reformatting e-mail reply

I use two email programs, Netscape and Mulberry. Netscape has a Reply-all
which puts in the sender and the mailing list, so you just have to select
the mailing list and delete it. Mulberry puts up a dialogue box with all
the possible addresses and you can select what you want through a
combination of mopuse clicks and filtering buttons.

Penny

--On Thursday, January 27, 2000 4:06 PM -0500 eliott kahn <elkahn (at)
jtsa(dot)edu>