RE: oops

In my opinion, and using my Mail Agent (Microsoft Outlook) the safe
thing to do is (I don't know how or if this will work on all Mail
Agents):

Right click on the From: field
Select Properties:
Highlight the email address of the sender and do a CTRL-C (Copy)

Open up a new message using your mail agent
CTRL-V (Paste) the clipboard into the To: field

That way it is going to sender (at) whereitcamefrom(dot)com instead of
jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org, which is the whole list

On the other hand it is kind of fun to see all these Oops! messages ;-)

Dick