RE: oops

Why in God's name would Hotmail threaten to delete your messages?  They
don't do that as far as I know.   There are plenty of free e-mail addresses
if they give you any problem and you don't need Hotmail.

To avoid these oops problems, you can learn to always push the "forward"
button and use the Jewish-music address that you install in the address
book and.  Click on THE REPLY TO SENDER button when you want to reply only
to the poster.

Ari can not reformat the addressing system of this list.  This is how all
Shamash lists work as do all mailing lists whose hosts use the Listproc
software which is a very hefty percentage of lists.

>Just for your, my, and everyone's info:  If I hit "Reply" to this message
it
>goes to the list, not to Reyzl (i.e., because she addressed the list;
>wouldn't happen if she wrote me personally)--which is the same thing that
>happens when I hit "Reply All."

I don't know Hotmail personally, but this description doesn't sound right.
  When you hit the "reply to all" button, both the list name and the
individual sender's name should appear, unless you are on Netscape.

Reyzl
An owner of 2 shamash lists.