Re: New Jewish Music

W/ all respect:  I think "new Jewish music" is *way* too broad a term to
mean or denote *anything*--to concertgoers, record buyers, listeners,
observers, scholars, music historians--anyone!  Potentially includes
everything vaguely or at all Jewish coming down the pike--which, then, just
brings us to "What Is Jewish Music?", only new!--Robert Cohen (who also
posted re "klezmer *styling" and forgot to sign it)