Re: Spanish Hannukah songs

Dear Jonathan

I am sorry it took me so long to reply. I spoke to Arila just before I was
off sick for 4 days, and only today opened my 135 (!) e-mails....

Ariella will send (or may have done so already) one cassette to you (She has
not produce this recording on a CD). If and when she does that, I would like
to ask you to give me your card number and I will charge it and pay her. She
is asking for $12 for the recording, which is a bit higher than the usual
but I did not argue... so I look forward to hearing your confirmation that
you have received the cassette. Ariela who lives as she said just around the
corner from you, might drop the cassette herself.

Yours

Noa