Re: Spanish Hannukah songs

Thanks for your massege. I am glad Ariella came to you. If she has agreed
for you to pay her direct that best. I followed her instructions, when she
has asked me to ask you to pay me, and it was her figure of $12. I am sorry
this is more expensive than the shop you found down town, and if you pay her
direct i hope she quated a lower price.

I am glad I was of help, and thanks I have fully recovered now.

All the best

Yours

Noa