Re: promiscuous fusionizers (footnote)

Hi
you wrote:
>Rob, do you know how to get cd's or video tapes featuring Yiddish music.
>We
>have a video on the Vilna (Russia) Jews and the music is great.

We, Jewish Music Distribution, can supply a big selection of the old Yiddish
films on video with English subtitles, I will be happy to send you the full
list. They come from Israel and I believe are suitable also for the USA
video system.

Yours

Noa, Jewish Music Distribution

e-mail: jmduk (at) hotmail(dot)com