Re: promiscuous fusionizers

In a message dated 12/09/1999 8:46:56 AM Central Standard Time,
ari (at) IVRITYPE(dot)COM writes:

<< And, too, to associate fusion with promiscuity, as though a bad thing,
 when talking about a music originally fused from many older styles,
 does raise exactly those issues we tend to go back and forth discussing
 here ;-).

But the Promiscuous Fusionizers would be a GREAT name for a klezmer band!
Besides which, I like the way that Henry associated a performance style of
Jewish music with a derogatory word normally associated with loose sex.  It
adds a little pepper to the soup.

Chicago Lori