Re: Recording Artisi Isa Kremer.

In a message dated 09/21/1999 2:11:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
jbresler (at) ma(dot)ultranet(dot)com writes:

<< If anyone can provide details on Jewish recording artist Isa Kremer
 (1887-1956), particularly her 2-year stint (ca. 1918-1920) in
 Constantinople where she recorded for Orfeon, can you please let me know?
 I'm familiar with entries in Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians
 and also an article ("Remembering Isa Kremer") written by Lois Barr. Thanks!

Dear Joel:
Some movie makers in Chicago recently received a grant to work on an Isa
Kramer project.  Who?  I don't recall....But Spertus Museum might have
something to do with it.
Lori Lippitz