Re: israeli military songs

"Mul Har Sinai," on one of Oranim Zabar's wonderful Elektra LPs, I would
think would count as a "military" (or "army"/"war") song--for which reason
I'd ordinarily be uncomfortable w/ it, but I'm a sucker for warm harmonies.
(I think that some of Israel's "war" songs, like the one--I can't think of
the name, and I think I remember it being a good song, otherwise--that says
I trust in my bunker and our arms, or whatever--I think that the lyrics of
some of these songs are quite problematic from a traditional [I don't
necessarily mean "Orthodox"] perspective.)  A propos Roni's post, we should
only hope and pray that, in fulfillment of our people's holy vocation--and
of the Torah's injunction to seek and pursue peace--all our "war" songs
should be songs of peace.