Re: Lurkers

Maybe we could intsitute on this list the use of the work "looker," as in
"one who looks at the posts," rather than the sinister-sounding "lurker,"
which sounds like a "stalker?"  Personally, I'd like to be able to look in
the mirror and say, "I'm a looker!"  Although, I tend to fall into the
pompous-ass category, myself...

Owen

--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided o'er my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy and Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake