Lurkers

thanks for  defending the irregular contributors.  Lurker is a clearly
negative term, and implies that the regular writers on the list feel
that they have been mugged. I understand that, too.  is there a
suggested regularity  for a good citizen to contribute?  I consider
myself a new comer hold back for some reason I dont really know why.

As for new threads, does anybody besides me try to do with Jewish Music
what Reverend Gary Davis did with his?  I'll bet there are some Jewish
fingerpickers out there. I'd love to share notes.  jonathan gordon