RE: KLEZMER FESTIVAL

>Would you like to see the itinerary for the trip anyway?

Yes, whether we go or not.   Just to see what a klezmer-related tour would
be like.

I know superficially about the Tsfat festival (have heard many wonderful
things about it), but nothing about the Klez Festival in Tiberias.  Please
tell us as much as you can about both.

Does anyone here have the program for either of them or know how I can get
an ascii version of them?

Reyzl