From:  KLEZMER313 (at) aol(dot)com[SMTP:KLEZMER313 (at) aol(dot)com]
Sent:  Thursday, July 15, 1999 11:45 AM
To:  World music from a Jewish slant
Subject:  KLEZMER FESTIVAL

The group I am leading to Israel will be attending the Klezmer Festival in
Tzfat.
Just wondering if anyone on this list will be in Israel Aug 2-19 and if
anyone will be either attending or playing in the Klez Festival??

(I put together groups of people to Israel every so often....lot cheaper than
most organized tours  as there is no profit involved...anyone interested in
future info...just give me you name address and email address)

mike eisenstadt