RE: Jewish/Chr'ian radio

Robert,

>Ignorant question:  Is this magazine in Yiddish (only)?--i.e., no English
>translations of articles?

English with some Yiddish sections or Yiddish interspersed with English.

>And I wonder (though I don't know) what (Moditz Hassid) Statman would feel
>about being featured (between the Jesus saves promos) on a Chr'ian
station!

It doesn't work like that at all.   There are no Christian ads during the
programs on these stations.   You buy a block of time and you control what
you have on there.  That's how all radio programs work.   The ads in the
middle of your program are the ones that sponsor that particular program,
whether it's your own or some commercial company.

Reyzl