Shabbat Morning Liturgy

Just to keep the list posted on our Havurah's upcoming meeting on
melodies for Shabbat morning that are primarily suitable for
congregational singing without instrumental accompaniment:

We will begin by reviewing "homework" I've given to people who will be
there.  They will listen to all or part of one of the following
recordings (totaling about 5 hours) and will share any favorites with
the group:

The Music of Shabbat at Congregation B'nai Jeshurun ("BJ" of NYC)
Isaac Behar: Sephardic Sabbath Chants
Velvel Pasternack: Siddur in Song
Saul P. Wachs: Nusah Ha'Tefillah: Tapes for Teaching

(In addition to 3 music books I've lent out)

In addition, they will share recordings or tunes of other favorites
that we haven't used.

If time permits, I will share some tunes with the group from various
sources.

Bob