Re: klez accordion

>A friend who works at an accordion shop asked me what sort of accordion to
>recommend for a customer who wants to play klezmer accordion. what size etc..
>please send any suggestions, advice, ideas .

Ernie, please have your friend email me at hmtrad (at) hmtrad(dot)com for
klezmer
accordion advice. (I'm  the accordion department at the House of Musical
Traditions). Also see recommendations at
http://www.hmtrad.com/wendy/sbx-pick.html  .  I can also recommend some
recordings.

II'll be glad to help hiim when I get back to work. I had a back injury
last Friday and sitting up is still rather tiring.

Wendy Morrison

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->