Re: Klezmer in corporate hands?

Note from elliott--
Please don't be taken a back. Many Lubuvitchers live here in the New Orleans
area in David Duke territory. I know many who worked against him last time he
ran. And I'll bet there are Many Jews in Israel,especially in Mea Shearim,  who
would vote for a David Duke type if he opposed the State of Israel.
        elllllll

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->