Re: Klezmer in corporate hands?

Reyzl,

I'm glad to see you picking up the threads.  I'm sorry that we didn't get a
better chance to talk last week: what a whirlwind!  I'm only just coming down
to earth now.  I hope people on this list will have things to say
about all that transpired at Klez Kamp 98.
 Owen

--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided o'er my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy and Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->