RE: Klezmer in corporate hands?

>I was quite taken aback by this statement, particularly since
>this would leave Lubavitchers the option to vote for any candidate of the
>American Nazi Party or the Ku Klux Klan.

But Jeff, he didn't have to mention this issue because the chance of a
candidate of the American Nazi Party or the Ku Klux Klan running in Crown
Heights would be virtually nil, so why are you holding this against him?  That
the Lubavitcher rebbe would have been against the Klan and Nazi party are all
givens.  I even remember when he spoke out against them in the 70's and early
80's.  I guess only the Lubavitchers in David Duke, Trent Lott, and Jesse
Helmes country needed to ask about the Klan and Nazi Party - a very small
percentage.

Reyzl