Re: Klezmer in corporate hands?

Indeed America is so oppresive that people are leaving by the thousands and
flocking to other lands where life is so much better <sarcasm>

Perhaps all those people in Cuba, Russia, China have it so much better?

Did they ever catch those terrorists in Arentina who bomed the Jewish Community
Center?

And I guess abortion rights are better in say Ireland?

Let's face it.  Most attacks on the USA are predicated on ENVY.  reminiscent of
the kind of drivel that drove the Protocals of the Elders of Zion and otehr such
claptrap.

Of course the USA has problems.  And so do the Jews.  this kind of blatant
chauvinism and racism spekas much more to the prejudices and general mishigaas
of the observer than of the observed.

No one has stopped me from recording and marketing any music I want to, except
for the general lack of an audience.

And they'er even replayed Phil Ochs's (alov haSholom) music during the raid on
Irag.

And I just saw a TV program discussing Johnson's Vietnam legacy.  As misguided
as he was, he insisted on NO censorship of the media (yes there was a lot of
DISinformation) and Johnson allowed himself the luxury of a slow political
suicide by advocating unpopular stands.  What other country would engage in open
self-criticism as did the USA?  (perhaps Israel).  Switzerland still cannot own
up to its role in the holocaust.  And Poland might ever give back the property
stolen from my great-grandparents in Bialystok.

My 2 cents.

Rich Wolpoe