From:  richard_wolpoe (at) ibi(dot)com[SMTP:richard_wolpoe (at) ibi(dot)com]
Sent:  Tuesday, December 15, 1998 1:27 PM
To:  World music from a Jewish slant.
Subject:  Re[4]: FW: [2ND-GEN:7773] Re: Perry Como

We all can relate to the universal spiritual motifs that stir our collective
hearts.  Of course the specifics get to be very different.  without resurrecting
the haTikvo thread, rembmer that Hatikvo stirs Jewish hearts one way and its
cousin the Moldau stirs Bohemiam hearts another way.

I'd be interested in an anthropological study that let neutral pepole who have
no prvious exposure to those respective pieces, have a listen and find out how
they feel.

Frelichn Chanukko
Rich Wolpoe