Re: Der yidisher tam

Ari writes (Thu, 12 Mar 1998 18:36:17 -0500):

Regardless of whether or not the post was insulting
(and so I read it), posting of private mail to the
list is even less acceptable. For the time being, I have
removed Alex from the list. His e-mail address, for those
who wish to ensure that you stay in touch, is
   Alex_Jacobowitz (at) compuserve(dot)com

I apologize to the list. Feel free to send me e-mail if you
feel that I am over-reacting.

I didn't particularly like Jacobowitz's response to Wolf either, but yes,
I feel you are over-reacting. He was over-reacting too. But I think he
contributes a lot to this list.
Itzik-Leyb

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->