Subject: Re: Re[6]: Itsy Bitsy Spider and other Liturgucal Themes
Author:  <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org > at tcpgate
Date:    2/26/98 12:36 PM

I'd just like to request that poster either limit their use of Yiddish or
translate it. There's an awful lot of people on this list simply not
bothering - most of us (i daresay) don't speak Yiddish. If you want to
have a private conversation you *can* take it offlist.
Thanks. (BTW, this should probably be true for other languages as well.)

        Sheesh. What if I started sending all my posts in transliterated
Russian?

Alana

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->