Re[8]: Itsy Bitsy Spider and other Liturgucal Themes

Oh please, Rich and Itzik Leib, don't take this wonderful discussion off
list - it took a lot of doing to get the list to discuss liturgical music,
and I'm enjoying the exchanges immensely. Just please translate your more
obscure Yiddish phrases so the non-speakers will not feel left out.

Ladino? Sure, got it covered.
Funny, I've never heard anyone complain about our use of loshnkoydesh.

Wendy

>Zeit Mir Moychel Zein! or just plain old please forgive me!
>
>Ok. Reb Itzik Leib, if you send me your email adress, I'll be glad to
>discuss with you these things offline!
>
>Rich Wolpoe (reuvenw (at) freeyellow(dot)com)
>
>PS is Ladino ok?

>Subject: Re: Re[6]: Itsy Bitsy Spider and other Liturgucal Themes
>Author:  <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org > at tcpgate
>Date:    2/26/98 12:36 PM
>

>I'd just like to request that poster either limit their use of Yiddish or
>translate it.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->