Re: family hanukkah songs: suggestions?

A great tape for expanding your repertoire of Chanukah songs is called
"Hanukah Sing-Along for Kids" -- copyright 1988 by Southgate Distribution, 316
Southgate Court, Brentwood, TN 37027. (I purchased my copy several years ago
in my synagogue giftshop.) It has all the old favorites, plus a bunch I'd
never heard before. Most are sung by a children's choir (a very good one).
It's a split track tape -- one stereo channel is voices only, the other is
instrumentation only (if you want musical accompaniment while you do the
singing).

Hope this helps!

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->