family hanukkah songs: suggestions?

My family has a Hanukkah tradition of reading a different Hanukkah story
out loud each night of Hanukkah and singing songs together. We would like
to extend our selection of singing material for next year. We have
typically sung Oh, Hanukkah, Mao Tsur, and I Had a Little Dreidel. We would
like more choices for next year, and I plan to compile a Hanukkah songbook
for home use. The kids are getting older (9 and 11), so we don't want
really babyish songs. I am interested in traditional and contemporary songs
in English, Hebrew, and/or Yiddish. (The latter two, ideally, with
translations.) Any recommendations (especially suggestions of personal
favorites) will be appreciated.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->